Clementine the Cat

Image of flower
Yellow R4

Réparateur d'automobiles

Where is the rear loom junction box? R4TL 1988

Wildwoodflower

Hello all,
R4TL 1988.
I've got an earthing problem in the rear loom.
I want to test from the rear loom junction box back but I can't locate the junction box or the path of the loom between the front and back of the car.
All and any help appreciated.
Kathy

Bonjour,
Il s'agit ici d'un disposition des câbles pour les modèles de 1971 à 1977 mais dans les grandes lignes il s'adapte aux autres modèles (Les différences majeures sont l'emplacement de la boite à fusible et de la batterie). Il n'y a qu'une seule boîte de jonction principale située derrière le tableau de bord au niveau de la boîte à fusibles.
L'ensemble du carrosserie est mis à la terre pour tous les appareils électriques. La plupart des problèmes de mise à la terre électrique surviennent en raison de la corrosion.

This is a wiring layout for models from 1971 to 1977 but in general it adapts to other models (the major differences are the location of the fuse box and the battery).
There is just one major junction box that is located behind the dashboard at the fusebox.
The entire body is grounded for all electrical devices. Most electrical earthing problems occur due to corrosion.

Cablage.jpg

Back