Clementine's Garage
Clementine the Cat

Image of flower
Yellow R4

Réparateur d'automobiles

Which model

kdavidsonbrodie

I am in the market for a Renault 4 , later the better ,and ready to drive as I don’t want a resto
It will be a daily driver
van is a possibility ‘
What is the expected price for something like this . ? Prefer private seller .

It's a tricky question to answer - there are far fewer RHD cars/vans around than there used to be. They've become quite sought after, and sellers' expectations are sometimes unrealistically optimistic. I've seen R4s on sale recently - condition unknown - for between 4 and 10 thousand.
This might be worth investigating (I don't know anything about it - I came across it on Facebook):

Vans are usually LHD these days - they do turn up now and then on eBay, Facebook Marketplace and Car and Classic.

Good luck!

To give an idea I bought mine in the summer for 3800. A LHD 1978, Which was probably a lot, but I love it. I use it daily. Great on fuel. No rust issues at all very solid, but it does have a knackered look about it, which I love to be honest. Including non matching panels, which again I love.

There's a RHD 1987 Renault 4 van for £4500 in the 'Classics for Sale' section of my website, RetroSpec Parts. (I know nothing about it other than what the owner asked my to put in his advert).

Back