Clementine's Garage
Clementine the Cat

Image of flower
Yellow R4

Réparateur d'automobiles

Window screen

Foofighters 27

Enthusiast
Hi I'm after a front window screen as mine has just shattered into a million bits ,if anyone can help please contact me on 07743258318,it's for a 1975 r4 tl
Thanks mark

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    115.1 KB · Views: 2
Hi Mark I am about to dismantle my 84'GTL. It has a good front screen but there is a small chip on drivers side that gets an advisory at MOT. Would get you out of a hole if you get stuck

Jonathan

Hi Jonathan
Would it be the same size ????i use it everyday ,but I do have another car I can use ,thanks buddy
Mark

You could make a template and get a glazier to make it with 6.4 laminated safety glass.

I have two from GTL but we are to far from each other for anything!
Belive that will fit to TL model.

i've just discovered that i have got about 3 here which i won't need would need to check condition and think you are a long way away and risky to Courier

Hi
Ye would be a bit risky ,what do you think about having one made ,the last guy on the forum suggested it ???

one of my customers had one made for his f6 van 2 weeks later i found two in my Friends barn
think it cost about £100 for them to take a template from the old one and cut a new piece of laminated glass including fitting

Hi I have a friend coming down your way in a couple of week ,if screen you have is ok how much would you want for it ??
Mark

How about £20my contact details are on my profile page have got 3 screens can check which one is not scratched etc

Hi Paul, i could do with a spare one for the F6 when you have time to have a look, thanks.

Back