Clementine's Garage
Clementine the Cat

Image of flower
Yellow R4

Réparateur d'automobiles

Would you like a kitten?

malcolm

& Clementine the Cat
Clementine the Cat has secretly given birth to some baby cats.

One came to the back door last week in a very poor condition. We've partly fixed him (he was starving and also had an eye infection and will probably be one eyed for the rest of his life). He needs a good home. We'll pay for vet bills to finish sorting the eyes and that's going well so far. Otherwise he is healthy.

He is litter trained and is a fabulous cat - very attentive and grateful for any attention you give him, but if you ignore him like I do he just sleeps.

Can anyone take him on?

• 20120830_161105.jpg
    20120830_161105.jpg
    28.7 KB · Views: 187
Good luck rehoming, I think if I had another there would be WW3. Mechanic Kitty does not approve of other cats and only just about tolerates his housemate.

IMG-20120125-00140.jpg

M098.jpg

My Linus died a few months back, He was here about 18 years, I love cats, But i wont be having another, I have 2 brothers, - Claud and Harry that call every day, but they go home and i dont have to worry about them, Good luck with the rehoming, I get the feeling cats chose the owner tho,

Brillliant! A cat forum! :)
A little starving cat came to our door two winters ago and now we have her and her four kittens who were born in the stable opposite. These have grown into lovely cats, all different in looks and personality.

• zzzzmother.jpg
    zzzzmother.jpg
    80 KB · Views: 166
  • zzzzkittens.jpg
    zzzzkittens.jpg
    108.9 KB · Views: 156
I love the reasons for deletion. Sorry Malcolm back on topic. I and a few others have been feeding a feral cat to try and tame it and it is working slowly. I do wonder though what happened to the two kittens we tamed last year that have now vanished? Better offer I guess?

We have a feral cat up at our workshop, she's been hanging around us for about 10 years now.

It took us about 4 years to get her to come and sit with us and another 2 before she'd let us touch her! She now loves being stroked and her best friend is my daft Spaniel!

She's still a total killer and we have no mice/rats or rabbits anywhere near our workshops!

Last edited:
This one is always bringing us gifts, mostly live ones. Tonight he brought in a huge dragonfly which flew around the room before we managed to liberate it.

• zzzzclaude-and-mouse.jpg
    zzzzclaude-and-mouse.jpg
    76.1 KB · Views: 127
Last edited:
Ok Gratuitous pictures of cat time it is!

Here's mine pretending to be a winter pansy!

He does love sleeping in strange and random places, I have a whole folder of silly places Frankie cat sleeps!

• Franky.JPG
    Franky.JPG
    121.2 KB · Views: 77
Last edited:
Started a trend ....

Last edited:
Stuart have you bought the R4 that David spotted near you yet?

Last edited:
Back