Clementine's Garage
Clementine the Cat

Image of flower
Yellow R4

Réparateur d'automobiles

Yellow 1983 Renault 4 GTL for sale

Hixxy

Enthusiast
My renault 4 gtl is for sale. It has been in my family since new and has only done around 41,000 miles. I had it up for sale earlier in the year so if you look back you can see pictures of it. The exterior is a bit rusty in places which you can see if you find the pictures earlier in this section. I think it was around february. It has a years mot on it and I have all the documentation on it since 1983. I would like £850 for it. I am in Southsea, Portsmouth.:)

Please advise if still for sale and unable to see pictures. Please post any pictures. Many thanks.

Please advise if still for sale and unable to see pictures. Please post any pictures. Many thanks.

Hi Gibbons,
Scroll down the page and you will see a section at the bottom titled 'Similar Threads'. One of them will have the author as Hixxy. Click that one and scroll through the new thread. Pictures of this car are in there... ;)

Yellow renault 4

Yes it is still for sale. Sorry have not been on site for a while. Hopefully you found photos from a few months earlier.

Still for sale!

Yes it is still for sale havent done much about it apart from advertising on this site and forgeting to look!

r4

hi Hixxy could you let me know which is the best way to contact you regarding the sale of the car if it is still available??

tried to pm you but dont really know if it worked!!! (i'm a newbie register, although have been admiring the site and forums for some time!!)

cheers
hoylz

Back