Clementine's Garage
Clementine the Cat

Image of flower
Yellow R4

Réparateur d'automobiles

A GALLERY OF GORGEOUS - please contribute !

I took mine to join me in my work as a volunteer curator at the British Motor Museum today and despite obviously being non British, the attention it attracted was amazing. With no exaggeration it got more looks and comments that Jaguar F-types and even a Project 8 which is a ghastly, tarted up XE with a gazzillion brake horse power. Dead chuffed!
IMG_20190820_163806530_HDR.jpg

Right near Rue De LA Croix De Lavaud. Where the roads D27 and D72 cross I believe us where it was. But they are gone now, the premises is being used by a farmer now, I believe

I try to find 4's every time in in France, they are becoming more difficult to find all the time, now!

I try to find 4's every time in in France, they are becoming more difficult to find all the time, now!
The new test in France introduced in March this year is taking a lot of them to the breakers yards as being uneconomic to repair. It is only mad fools like us who can do it themselves that will keep them running.

Yes, I'm afraid you'll just have to get used to the attention! Welcome to the world of Renault 4s :hug:
I'm still worried about the lack of head restraints, but love it anyway...

The new test in France introduced in March this year is taking a lot of them to the breakers yards as being uneconomic to repair. It is only mad fools like us who can do it themselves that will keep them running.
I wonder if some kind person in France who regularly scours scrap yards could check for a pair of late model head restraints?...

After taking that I’d be driving my 4 off with Talking Heads ‘ Road to nowhere ‘ blaring and a big smile....

Back