Clementine's Garage
Clementine the Cat

Image of flower
Yellow R4

Réparateur d'automobiles

Renault 4 parts for sale.

michel thomas

Enthusiast
Hi everyon, I used to be a forum member when I owned a Renault 4 but not for quite a few years now.
I have got some body parts if anyone is intereste, all 4 doors and a tailgat, all in good condition, a near perfect headlining a nearside and offside rear wings (one used and one new pattern part,) 2 inner wing repair panels (pattern) a pair of rear light clusters and a few odds and ends. I’m in Newport Gwent just off J28 M4
I can be contacted on 07855229991

Hi Michael,
I don't know if you have seen any of my recent posts. I am restoring an early [1963] R4 to basic specs similar to an R3 and I am in need of a few small bits and pieces. If yours is an early model I would like to hear from you. There is a catch - I live in South Australia so there would be a problem getting anything to me.
Ron

Hi Michel. I'd be interested in taking the lot off your hands for my 1980 R4 restoration. Did you have a price in mind for everything? I'm located in Gloucester.
Thanks
Neil

Hi everyon, I used to be a forum member when I owned a Renault 4 but not for quite a few years now.
I have got some body parts if anyone is intereste, all 4 doors and a tailgat, all in good condition, a near perfect headlining a nearside and offside rear wings (one used and one new pattern part,) 2 inner wing repair panels (pattern) a pair of rear light clusters and a few odds and ends. I’m in Newport Gwent just off J28 M4
I can be contacted on 07855229991
Hi Mike . I would be interested in any front footwell floor pans. Mine are a bit sieve like

Back