Clementine's Garage
Clementine the Cat

Image of flower
Yellow R4

Réparateur d'automobiles

how much would you pay?

Grenuj

Enthusiast
how much is it worth?? Yours experiences?
Ozon blue.. 1991 gtl

IMG_0592.JPG IMG_0593.JPG IMG_0594.JPG IMG_0595.JPG IMG_0596.JPG IMG_0597.JPG IMG_0598.JPG

200€ max. if chassis does not have to much rust and if engine is running. That car was been very nice and had speed line alloy wheels 20 years ago. I remember that licence plate number. If I remember front right corner was badly damaged and mileage is over 200kkm.

Unfortunatelly not much.

Looking closely it is betten and used hardly and to put it back on road need a lot of work and new parts.

IF you can take it for parts then it have some potential.

we paid £300 for a sacrificial car. It liberated lots of bits which we used on Ronnie, and will provide spares. Body was shot, but we got two wings off, two inner wings and bonnet, complete interior, and lots of bits and pieces. And a fantastic 50kmiles engine and gearbox with half shafts! A very good idea to get this car for bits, but too much work to repair. Get it as cheap as you can. Id there a charge for disposal at the breakers?

can be sold in scrap for recycling... If I understood question correctly.
Breakers are not interested for R4 (in MNE).
Your "sacrificial" R4 served you well for spare...it make sense..

There are many usefull parts on that R4.
So it would be shame to crushe it like this.
First remove all that can be removed and then crush body and chassis.

I inspected the blue 4 yesterday...the key was lost.. Is there a possibility to recreate the key in some way or all locks on the car must be replaced?

Just have two keys for the car, one for the doors and one for the ignition. You can get a new 2nd hand ignition with key.

Back