Clementine's Garage
Clementine the Cat

Image of flower
Yellow R4

Réparateur d'automobiles

Nuts!! Wheel variety

Eldoublee

Enthusiast
Hi all, I recently purchased a set of Amil 3 hole Alloys for my 82 LHD F4. I cannot find the correct nuts for them. My original ones are of the flat face variety and I need a 60 degree taper, 12 mm stud hole. If any of you lovelies have a set laying redundant, I would love to give them a new life.

received_797563384471597.jpeg received_161074429241141.jpeg received_608369147226150.jpeg

They do look close Andy, not an expert in any sense. some price tag that!!

Thanks guys for the great research I found these, need reassurance they'll be ok for my needs.

Screenshot_20210507_095326_com.facebook.orca.jpg

Personally would stick to 17mm nuts, not go for the bigger 19mm ones, all you would be to doing is increasing the chance of damaging your newly refurbed alloys with a bigger socket when changing, also make the jack handle just that, not a chocolate wheel brace too.

Personally would stick to 17mm nuts, not go for the bigger 19mm ones, all you would be to doing is increasing the chance of damaging your newly refurbed alloys with a bigger socket when changing, also make the jack handle just that, not a chocolate wheel brace too.
Thank you. Just tried to purchase the 17mm ones as you linked above. Unfortunately they don't ship to the UK. Couldn't make it up.

Back