Clementine's Garage
Clementine the Cat

Image of flower
Yellow R4

Réparateur d'automobiles

1982 RHD r4 gtl project for sale

sambasi

Hi

I am selling this r4 gtl it's on a y plate 1982. It a RHD model it runs drive and brakes it does need some work some welding here the there. It's complete all the electrics are working good tidy interior I have the keys and all the locks work. Has been off the road since 2011 but ran up every couple of months. I am trying to find the v5 at the mo if I can't find it will have to apply for new one. Looking for around £800 the car has no MOT or tax so would need to be trailed away I can arrange delivery at cost. For more detail either mail or call 07979790600.

Thanks simon

image.jpg

Hi Colin if you are interested still I will let it go for £650. You can call me if you are interested

Thanks

Simon

Hi Colin if you are interested still I will let it go for £650. You can call me if you are interested

Thanks

Simon
Hi Simon,
I am interested, but am thinking hard about logistics, finances, place to work on project also i have to consider whether my mechanical know how is good enough and above all else persuading my wife to let me embark on such a daunting and, possibly marriage ending, task.
I am unfortunately not ready to make a definite offer at the moment. If someone beats me to it good on them and I hope that you get a sale soon.
Best wishes
Colin

Back