Image of flower
Yellow R4

Réparateur d'automobiles

1985 R4 GTL Spare Wheel Needed Please

Firstandbest

Enthusiast
Hi - Please disregard and thanks for the kind offers I received

Hi All

I bought Millie just before Christmas an am slowly working on her. Once the snow is clear I'm hoping to have some chasis work done before re-attempting an MOT!

Millie lacks a spare wheel! :(

Does anyone have one, ideally with a tyre?

I live in Bromley, Kent, and commute to Brighton daily ... by train at the moment but hopefully acclimatising Millie to the London to Brighton route in the spring!

Thanks and best wishes to all.

PS Is there a website/information on 'The Kent Run'?

Last edited:
No wheel, I'm afraid. But I do have three tyres (size: 135/80 from memory) going free. (Two are on non-R4, 4-stud wheels). You'd have to collect though, although we may be going on the Kent run :)

Hi JJAD

That's really kind.

Millie's 4 tyres look fairly new so it would be greedy (though tempting ) to accept.

If anyone else wants please send them to a good home ... but if still with you nearrer the Kent Run, then yes please!

I'm exploring a new rim from Renault! Seems a shame to sit in the cradle underneath so if anyone else has one - any condition!

Thanks

I have a spare steel wheel, probably cost about £10 to send with courier if you are interested. Also have 2 early wheels free to good home
Allan

Hi Firstandbest,

I'll try to remember to send you a message before the Kent Run, to see if you still are interested. Feel free to remind me though :)

I did have two rusty wheels a year ago, but I gave them to someone doing the Mongol Rally!

Back