Clementine's Garage
Clementine the Cat

Image of flower
Yellow R4

Réparateur d'automobiles

1985 Renault 4 GTL B Reg

torro34

Renault 4 GTL 1985 'B reg ' 1108 cc, 5 door hatchback,white, umbrella stick gears, 1980's radio/cassette, brown interior with the new dashboad facia, 86,700 miles... needs some tlc to be put back on the road

Bad Points

from what i remember it needs welding underneath, rear passenger side, is firing on only 3 cylinders,rad needs replacing, have owned her for ten years been sitting for 6 years garaged, a loving lady that needs restoring.we travelled round europe with her and had no probs ..ren 5 parts can be used on this from what i remember..

I have two brand new rear wings for sale as well...as she needs both replacing so if u require them let me know...i also have a interior fan switch for the 2 speed fan...but that will need relocating....LET ME KNOW RE THESE PARTS AS I AM WILLING TO SELL THE WINGS SEPERATELY

She (Rena) has to go as i need the space in garage now so hopefully to the right person..

I will try and attempt to take some more pics...as they are needed...i do have two showing rear and side view of r/h/side...

• ars3 004.jpg
    ars3 004.jpg
    59.2 KB · Views: 294
  • ars3 006.jpg
    ars3 006.jpg
    62.7 KB · Views: 299
Back