Clementine's Garage
Clementine the Cat

Image of flower
Yellow R4

Réparateur d'automobiles

1989 R4 F4 in Spain

Tomcat

Enthusiast
On the Facebook page of Renault Classic Car Club there is an advert for a 1989 R4 F4 located in Spain.
Thought it may be of interest to members on here.

• 49239290_356654718448022_2294534463402541056_n.jpg
    49239290_356654718448022_2294534463402541056_n.jpg
    103.7 KB · Views: 4
If your searching for 4s in Spain this site is a lot more popular than eBay here:- “ milanuncious.com “.
From home page go into the motor section and in the last field ‘ buscar ‘ type Renault 4 or 4 f4/f6 there are many, many listings ( some N/A due to search fields including 4). Happy searching!
(There’s everything from and oil filter to a fully preped rally car/van on there at any time, but be carefull it lists in time so some what appear to be new listings are sometimes just relisted again and again to keep them on first few pages)

If your searching for 4s in Spain this site is a lot more popular than eBay here:- “ milanuncious.com “.
From home page go into the motor section and in the last field ‘ buscar ‘ type Renault 4 or 4 f4/f6 there are many, many listings ( some N/A due to search fields including 4). Happy searching!
(There’s everything from and oil filter to a fully preped rally car/van on there at any time, but be carefull it lists in time so some what appear to be new listings are sometimes just relisted again and again to keep them on first few pages)
It's milanuncios.com, slight typo to misguide us!

Appologies,spellchecker off! also if you go into motor section and are just looking for a car (coche) not parts etc.the marque box drop down to Renault, model drop down to 4l, dont forget to enter a cut off year( ano hasta) or your shown all Renault listings with 4 in to the present day, cuts out most, but not all of the chaff.It will still show listings for 4f4/6 with this search

Quick question/clarification from someone with more knowledge of 4s than myself, flicking through milanuncios and there is an advert for a 4f4 windowed van with rear seats, never seen one before, looks factory, but was this an option or is it a conversion? ( not interested in buying, just interested)

There was a version of the F4 with windows and rear seats they called an estate. I've got one. Mine is from 1987ish built in France and had plastic front window frames but had the old horrible metal rear window frames that go rusty. Since replaced on mine.

This one is nice, and price is alright.....I would like one like that.....

Back