Clementine's Garage
Clementine the Cat

Image of flower
Yellow R4

Réparateur d'automobiles

2008 R4 run in Kent- Photos

malcolm

& Clementine the Cat
The turnout for this year was a little less than last year, but amazingly high considering the Met Office had issued a severe weather warning for heavy rain.

Robert and myself arrived bang on 10:00 this year despite torrential rain on the way down. Others started to appear:
start.jpg

Including mr-reno-139 (Paul) in the Yellow Peril with a new old stock boot floor attached to the rear :D That was brilliant. Thanks Paul.
peril-bootlid.jpg

The weather seemed to be brightening up so I jumped in the back of the peril for the run. Good beret that.
inside-peril.jpg

The run took us through the Kentish villages.
r4run.jpg

Only one person broke down on the way :eek: But I'm not going to say who that was.
run2.jpg

Finally arriving at the lovely Belmont Hall for a wander around the house and gardens, and of course a chance to chat to all the other R4 owners.
belmont-house.jpg

And finally the autojumble :D
autojumble.jpg

have to say it was an excellent day out , nice to meet some new people into renaults
thanks to Derek from renospeed for organising it all ,thanks to everyone who bought some goodies from me :D

to Greeney, very nice beret you sent me , i realised it was not on correctly but was mindful of it blowing away and not sure my wife following behind would stop to retrieve it !! :eek:

to Malcolm , nice to meet you too after so many typed conversations ,did you enjoy your test drive without wearing a jacket as the dark clouds threatened on the way home

to everyone else who couldnt make it you missed a good trip, lets persuade Malcolm to organise something soon perhaps further north if that suits more people

think they have a french classics meet at the ace cafe (london) on a tuesday evening once a month maybe we should try to visit ?

ps
itwas me who broke down with fuel blockage cured by blowing and sucking petrol pipe (lovely taste 7 yr old petrol) thanks again to those who held back until i caught back up

cheers ---- paul

those pictures look great...

wish it was closer but Penzance to Kent must be the furthest distance cross country you can go...

maybe next year we could meet at Lands End..;) 7 miles from me

andrew

Did I see a laguna on the end...:D

attachment.php

Great pictures....:cool:

Back