Clementine's Garage
Clementine the Cat

Image of flower
Yellow R4

Réparateur d'automobiles

4L International 2019.

And for those of you in the UK who fancy venturing a bit further south...this one is at Uzes near Montpellier at the beginning of July.FB_IMG_1538301766075.jpg

Yes that makes sense. It's a great weekend as we know and well worth planning ahead for.

HI, I am making my first trip to Thenay next year so can I ask, do you buy tickets in advance or on the door and is the ticket for all three days? Is there camping on site? And is the event dog friendly?
Thanks for any info.

Cheers Simon.

Hello Simon, as far as I know, you can pay when you arrive like last time and it can be for the whole weekend. The majority of people there camp on site, and it is dog friendly.
Regards Brian.

Just a thought, but time and money are in very short supply here at present, but dont want to miss out on a Thenay!
Anybody going who might have a spare seat for a share of costs?

I thought you would be taking your Estafette Stuart, 60th anniversary next year.

I'm thinking of Thenay, but I'm not well at the moment and couldn't cope with camping. I'll get my 4 out and start using it regularly to get it running right and see how it goes.

Hi Pepper, sorry to hear you are unwell, but hope you feel better soon, and manage to get the 4 out and ready for a trip to Thenay. Be good to catch up with you and lobster.

Back