Clementine's Garage
Clementine the Cat

Image of flower
Yellow R4

Réparateur d'automobiles

A few prices

Greeney in France

Bloody nice bloke actualy
I have asked for a catalogue but here are a few prices for you to peruse from a company here; How do they compare?
top and bottom ball joints 23€
rubber steering joint 7€
New plastic front grill 31€
Water pump 70€
new bumpers 39 for painted 50 for chrome
under wing exhaust box 50€
complete clutch kit 100€
new steering rack 180€

I tend to assume things aren't available in the UK without a whole lot of looking around. Aftermarket in the UK we can normally get suspension parts, service bits, radiators and exhausts, and some engine parts.

Everything else would be through Renault at whatever random price they are charging. That would include headlamps, body panels, body trim parts, interior parts.

I should get more organised and start using the european suppliers. Though the nearest Warny distributor is in the Netherlands etc. Starting to feel like a hassle to get parts.

im after a pair of bumpers
not decided if i should go with original painted or get some chrome ones

i prefer the earlier look a little more inc the grille

ok thanks
ive found someone who might have a pair but he has hundreds or bumpers so he needs mine to compare
i will let you know but ive got to get something sorted out,no major ruash as theres plenty of other things to do it on it-looks like the clutch is going to have to be changed now too :(

taking the bumpers over to somewhere this week to see if he has any,although i have to leave the old ones with him as they arnt stored at teh same place
so i will be in touch if he hasnt got any

Back