Clementine's Garage
Clementine the Cat

Image of flower
Yellow R4

Réparateur d'automobiles

A GALLERY OF GORGEOUS - please contribute !

laxeian

Enthusiast
Did you pass by Pendine Sands Andy?, just wondered if your allowed to drive on them still ( long time since visited), not that many 4s would set land speed records, but potential fun..remember you could as a child, father had an 850 4speed auto mini, badged Austin Seven, think the 4 would win! (But it was fun sitting on his lap doing the steering)

Andy McGhee

Enthusiast
Did you pass by Pendine Sands Andy?, just wondered if your allowed to drive on them still ( long time since visited), not that many 4s would set land speed records, but potential fun..remember you could as a child, father had an 850 4speed auto mini, badged Austin Seven, think the 4 would win! (But it was fun sitting on his lap doing the steering)
I haven't been to Pendine for quite a few years, but have heard that they've put a lot of money into the area. Looks like you still can:

Andrew4Renaults

Enthusiast
Are those pictures taken near the beach where there's a boat made into a café? It used to (and I hope still does!) serve the most amazing burgers and coffee. It was just great after a walk on the sands!

Andy McGhee

Enthusiast
Are those pictures taken near the beach where there's a boat made into a café? It used to (and I hope still does!) serve the most amazing burgers and coffee. It was just great after a walk on the sands!
The one with the boat is on the road above Druidston Haven, and the other near Newgale. Spectacular low low tides this week - this is Marloes Sands (which does have a NT café!). Pembrokeshire is ideal for R4s.
1648915480373.jpeg

dg

Enthusiast
I had always intended a celebratory drive to Billancourt when mine turned 50. Somehow the date passed and it never happened. Just an idea..