Clementine's Garage
Clementine the Cat

Image of flower
Yellow R4

Réparateur d'automobiles

A GALLERY OF GORGEOUS - please contribute !

Did you pass by Pendine Sands Andy?, just wondered if your allowed to drive on them still ( long time since visited), not that many 4s would set land speed records, but potential fun..remember you could as a child, father had an 850 4speed auto mini, badged Austin Seven, think the 4 would win! (But it was fun sitting on his lap doing the steering)

Did you pass by Pendine Sands Andy?, just wondered if your allowed to drive on them still ( long time since visited), not that many 4s would set land speed records, but potential fun..remember you could as a child, father had an 850 4speed auto mini, badged Austin Seven, think the 4 would win! (But it was fun sitting on his lap doing the steering)
I haven't been to Pendine for quite a few years, but have heard that they've put a lot of money into the area. Looks like you still can:

Are those pictures taken near the beach where there's a boat made into a café? It used to (and I hope still does!) serve the most amazing burgers and coffee. It was just great after a walk on the sands!

Are those pictures taken near the beach where there's a boat made into a café? It used to (and I hope still does!) serve the most amazing burgers and coffee. It was just great after a walk on the sands!
The one with the boat is on the road above Druidston Haven, and the other near Newgale. Spectacular low low tides this week - this is Marloes Sands (which does have a NT café!). Pembrokeshire is ideal for R4s.
1648915480373.jpeg

I had always intended a celebratory drive to Billancourt when mine turned 50. Somehow the date passed and it never happened. Just an idea..

Back