Clementine's Garage
Clementine the Cat

Image of flower
Yellow R4

Réparateur d'automobiles

A GALLERY OF GORGEOUS - please contribute !

Like the appearance of the longer one piece side windows on the F4, lengthens,opens and lowers visually.

Brings back memories. Last time I was in that car park (many years ago) we had a Hockings ice cream: the best. :)

Spotted in Blakeney, Norfolk. Just parked up in a service road parallel to the main Hunstanton to Sheringham road.

It's in top condition too. Mint chassis and body; methinks it's had a full body-off restoration very recently.

I assume the Dutch owners are holidaying in East Anglia.

IMG_20230726_123449348.jpg IMG_20230726_123633952.jpg IMG_20230726_123550499.jpg

Spotted in Blakeney, Norfolk. Just parked up in a service road parallel to the main Hunstanton to Sheringham road.

It's in top condition too. Mint chassis and body; methinks it's had a full body-off restoration very recently.

I assume the Dutch owners are holidaying in East Anglia.
Indeed a R4 in very nice condition but the licence plate isn't registered in The Netherlands

No, it's a Portuguese plate! I know that very road and it's a really beautiful part of the country!
Oops! Yes, of course, Portugal. Silly mistake by me.

I've seen some great photos on here and had the idea of getting everyone to contribute their best photos. Either ones they have taken or those found elsewhere. The completed gallery can be dedicated to all of us as our Christmas Day surprise . Then on Boxing Day we can create a gallery of Gruesome - all those photos of rusted Renault hulks rusty wheel arches etc
Nothing hurtful or harmful please just fun and well intended :waving:

So here are some photos for starters

20230827_165024-001.jpg

Back