Clementine's Garage
Clementine the Cat

Image of flower
Yellow R4

Réparateur d'automobiles

A GALLERY OF GORGEOUS - please contribute !

Something different but think will fit in this topic.

Very popular Croatian singer Mile Kekin, frontmen grup HLADNO PIVO (witch means "cold beer") released new spot for his lates single.
It is called "reno4"

You wont understand words but it is nice to see that car we all love i and drive have secondary role in this spot.

Spot is actually sing about his past as student and his girlfriend at that time, and nice time they have with Reno4. Carefree time

Hope you will like it!
Enjoy! (just skip commercial)

Hey Petak.
Little 2018 story....Mile Kekin and family ate lunch at the restaurant in our village....walked past our house and he commented on R4....we chatted briefly and they left [I didn't know who he was!]...just then, my friend arrived and recognized him...I remembered the R4 song video and made him come back and take a pic...his family then spent the next day and a half with us...3 weeks later he bought a house from our neighbors just down the street :)

Hey Petak.
Little 2018 story....Mile Kekin and family ate lunch at the restaurant in our village....walked past our house and he commented on R4....we chatted briefly and they left [I didn't know who he was!]...just then, my friend arrived and recognized him...I remembered the R4 song video and made him come back and take a pic...his family then spent the next day and a half with us...3 weeks later he bought a house from our neighbors just down the street :)
Great story.......:D....so you are now "friends" on regular basis ;)

Back