Clementine's Garage
Clementine the Cat

Image of flower
Yellow R4

Réparateur d'automobiles

A GALLERY OF GORGEOUS - please contribute !

Hi Jim
Thanks - this is Mull at its best. I can't imagine a better place to camp! No, the boat isn't ours, unfortunately. (There's another shot of the same place on page 5 of this thread).
Not long until the camping season!

Ok, slightly left field here but what a thing of small delights is the machined metal cylinder that helps to hold the steering rack and pinion closely meshed
P1050416ON.JPG

Replaced with a utilitarian bit of plastic on later racks but this is NICE!

Taken a while for this photo to come through from the rescue centres involved,( all genuine non profit centres), this is half of one donated centres food supply for rescue cats and dogs, there were 11 centres involved here, my donation was my time and the F6, it carried the load well ( better than the centres Belingo, and way better than some of the Mercedes Vito people carries, they were on bumpstops!), food was donated to the Galician centres from a UK supplier, really has reached animals in need.
Not such a pretty pic, but a gorgeous result.
1549320549404.png

Last edited:
4l amazing - we use our GTL for major renovations work all week long, and then use it for fun on the weekends! What a car!

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    408.4 KB · Views: 4
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    321.7 KB · Views: 4
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    277.7 KB · Views: 5
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    250.8 KB · Views: 6
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    320 KB · Views: 5
The wonder of car shows, a matching pair and still collectively more economical than the Stingray alongside..

Back