Clementine's Garage
Clementine the Cat

Image of flower
Yellow R4

Réparateur d'automobiles

A GALLERY OF GRUESOME !

Oh my good.....I am looking for one F4 and there are they......need to get little bit closer

Buying of this car was absolutely crazy. Going 1500Km to France and back in two and half days. Loading without rear axle in dark... But I have a complete Sinpar kit and good seats for future project F4.12789943_1037696352943401_1838945256_o.jpg

Otto...They produced F4 and F6 in Slovenia but not it that high numbers.
I know few F4 and F6 that came from Revoz (or IMV) but they are not for sell.

I would gladly give home to one F4 as in your second link (red one).
Early dashboard, big glasses on the rear part (hopefully in two parts that can be opened), rear bench and opening on the roof.

Need to collect some money and get going....
But first need to settle little bit so my family forget about car being in garage for 6 years :D

Otto...They produced F4 and F6 in Slovenia but not it that high numbers.
I know few F4 and F6 that came from Revoz (or IMV) but they are not for sell.

I would gladly give home to one F4 as in your second link (red one).
Early dashboard, big glasses on the rear part (hopefully in two parts that can be opened), rear bench and opening on the roof.

Need to collect some money and get going....
But first need to settle little bit so my family forget about car being in garage for 6 years :D
I am sorry, that´s a new for me. Really intetresting. I also read that a production of R4s finished in Billancourt around 1987 and later cars are made in Slovenia? But french cars have a soft vinyl covered headrests and Slovenian one have a hard rubber headrest.

I prefer more commercial looking two seats wesion. Hope you will find a good one :D.

All great Photos Andys black and white ones are an artistic delight :hug:

Caught this thread earlier today ans took me camera along while walking the dog this afternoon . About 3 Kms from the house here in SW France these fellas languishing in my local yard. I'm going to make an offer for the met blue GTL which is in surprisingly good condition and would be a welcome addition and source of bits for my Morag. The F6 is also surprisingly decent - a new addition to the yard - save for missing wheels and entire rear axle. The R6 is also a newcomer to the yard and looks salvagable.R4:F6.jpg R4:F6.jpg R4:F6:Jan2017.jpg R6.jpg R4:F6.jpg

Back