Clementine the Cat

Image of flower
Yellow R4

Réparateur d'automobiles

Air Filter for R5 Campus Prima 1.4 Injection

DER FUDGEMEISTER

Enthusiast
Not Quite R4 But ....

I'm struggling to find replacement new air filters for Amandine. 'Chavfords' no longer stock them and various motor factors around here say they are NLA:mad:

any help much appreciated thanks.

Rick

Worth trying Renault themselves - more expensive normally, but that means they tend to keep their stock for longer. It's their effort towards supporting their older models. :D

New catalogues in motor factors don't always list stock for older cars. For my Gordini engine they've said come in when it's quiet and they'll look up the numbers in their older catalogues.

Not Quite R4 But ....

I'm struggling to find replacement new air filters for Amandine. 'Chavfords' no longer stock them and various motor factors around here say they are NLA:mad:

any help much appreciated thanks.

Rick

What a load of tosh - they are readily available - they can't be bothered to get you one. This air filter fits other cars as well and is nothing special. Do an internet search as most catalogues are online.... or get one from Renault.

OR try Renault4mad from on here, he can obtain all Renault car parts at better than garage prices.

God Bless E-Bay!!

Eureka!

I got one from Ebay. The chap has 3 more in stock so i will buy them and start stocking for the future.

Rick

Back