Clementine's Garage
Clementine the Cat

Image of flower
Yellow R4

Réparateur d'automobiles

Another F6 shortly on the road.

Yes i still have your number :-) i was strange really as it flew through the MOT last week with no advisories and done 18300 miles last year, i really like them.

Well it's almost there just rear bumper and wheels then MOT early next week :clapping: but i have not been idle, i've sold my other red F6 to my youngest son but he did'nt like red so he wanted it painted a different colour :doh: so i had to do that before i finished mine :( anyway both
done now and time to enjoy them.

IMG_1009.JPG IMG_1010.JPG IMG_1013.JPG IMG_1014.JPG

I must say that I like the way you've finished off the front grill, with the red in the centre.

Haven't you french polished the wooden rear bumper it was fitted with when you got it ☺
How is the 1300 engine going ?

Thanks mojobaby, i tried to do something different :laughing:.

Paul, not using the wooden rear bumper as i think it would outshine the rest of the van :laughing:, Hmm well engine runs but will not tick over unless you have it around 800 revs and yes i've tried everything i can think including jets, gaskets, seals, pipes well you name i've done :dontknow:
so i put on a Zenith 28 and :clapping: runs a treat, WHY ?

Passed mot today with no advisories :clapping: now to clock up a few miles before our trip to see Stan in Orkney :laughing:.
Paul, not sure how long it's been off the road as there were no record of the last mot mileage ?

Well done I wish I had enough time to get things done
I want to get on with rodeo but all these customers keep giving me cars to fix instead

drove very well but kept to a reasonable speed around 60mph as not done as many miles as i wanted to as there not a lot of time, did aound 43mpg which i did'nt think was to bad as we were well loaded, arrived with no problems and a reasonable calm crossing for a change, it's only a couple of miles to the camp site and with very little wind tent was easier this year to put up :laughing:.
Nice sunny day the following day so out and about to make the most of it supposed to be rain the next day :(.IMG_1045.JPG IMG_1044.JPG IMG_1035.JPG

Been back now a couple of days, we covered just over 2000 miles without any problems, last day went to Birsey north of the mainland and across the causeway, you had a two hour window to cross and get back before the tide covers everything and there's now where to stay on the other side :o. Now back to work and repairing my eldest son's R4 for the mot :)

IMG_1043.JPG

Ha ha yes good point but we would have to carry it across and it's quite heavy :vsad:.

Hello

do you mean C823TRK is a 1.3 not a 1.1?
might make a difference to the rebuild im about to pay for

Back