Clementine's Garage
Clementine the Cat

Image of flower
Yellow R4

Réparateur d'automobiles

Anyone need some doors or a towbar?

Lobster

Enthusiast
Not mine, but whilst I have been out and about today, a member of staff at one of my suppliers mentioned some R4 parts that his dad has sat in the cellar.

So far he has unearthed a set of 4 doors and a towbar. Apparently he'd like about £50 per door - they are all good, rustfree and in primer and came of a '77 car. No idea how much he wants for the towbar.

I've asked the chap to get me a list of what there is, but if anyone is interested please let me know and I will pass on contact details once I have them.

Parts are located in Bradford, W.Yorks.

Not mine, but whilst I have been out and about today, a member of staff at one of my suppliers mentioned some R4 parts that his dad has sat in the cellar.

So far he has unearthed a set of 4 doors and a towbar. Apparently he'd like about £50 per door - they are all good, rustfree and in primer and came of a '77 car. No idea how much he wants for the towbar.

I've asked the chap to get me a list of what there is, but if anyone is interested please let me know and I will pass on contact details once I have them.

Parts are located in Bradford, W.Yorks.

Hi
I would be interested to see what he has got, for my resto.

Back