Clementine the Cat

Image of flower
Yellow R4

Réparateur d'automobiles

Bleeder valve

DFigueira

Enthusiast
Hi there,

Im wrapping up my R4 (R6 845cc engine) but I am addressing some issues - One of them being the coolant bleeder and its system.
I have all hoses connected and the heater too. I've blocked the head passage (the water exit) and the carburetor passage is also blocked (its gone but its ok here on Portugal).

Ive managed to bleed air but right now the bulkhead exit/bleeder is literally a screw just to make it work. I'm wondering what people have used since the valves for R4-R6 are expensive and Im not looking for originality.

Also, for those that have blocked the head coolant exit, what did you used?

Thanks

Hi there,

Im wrapping up my R4 (R6 845cc engine) but I am addressing some issues - One of them being the coolant bleeder and its system.
I have all hoses connected and the heater too. I've blocked the head passage (the water exit) and the carburetor passage is also blocked (its gone but its ok here on Portugal).

Ive managed to bleed air but right now the bulkhead exit/bleeder is literally a screw just to make it work. I'm wondering what people have used since the valves for R4-R6 are expensive and Im not looking for originality.

Also, for those that have blocked the head coolant exit, what did you used?

Thanks
How about this?

I will buy this solution. If you are interested and you based in Portugal, I can join you in the buying group

Do we need the PVC?
And Im ok with buying together if it helps

Probably the best choice for substitute the original.. but only the time will tell.

This one is for you @DFigueira

Back