Clementine's Garage
Clementine the Cat

Image of flower
Yellow R4

Réparateur d'automobiles

Body Repair Panels

malcolm

& Clementine the Cat
Warny in Belguim still manufacture a lot of Renault 4 repair panels. See the selection here:
http://www.warny.be/data/pieces.php?p_id=257&p_trade=5

I enquired and it seems UK customers need to use their dealer in the Netherlands:
Please contact our dealer in Netherland, who is trading our parts in UK in about 4 weeks.

BODY SHOP
Tel. 00.31.5935.40.792
e-mail : autoplaatwerk (at) hotmail.com

Hi,

It seems that I, as a Belgian, can buy parts directly at Warny, at least that's what I found out this week after phoning them.
They have quite a large stock, but certain parts are only made to order when they run out of stock, ie. if more than 50 parts are required.
So maybe a good idea to make a list of all your needs and place 1 order at the same time ? And cut out the expensive Dutch middle man ? :)

I didn't have much success with Warny in the end - they were out of stock of the panels I needed. The Dutch were very helpful and kept an eye on the panels, but I thing Warny were waiting for more orders. Der Franzose in Germany had panels in stock so I ordered from them.

Thanks for the offer though - it's good to know there's a local to help with Warny.

Back