Clementine the Cat

Image of flower
Yellow R4

Réparateur d'automobiles

C reg R4 F6 van for sale 12 months MOT

Stuart Delahoy

Enthusiast
Hi

Well I'm at it again...here is another van up for grabs...

Its had 1 owner before me and done just over 90,000 miles, its runs and drives very well, and I have just put 12 months MOT on it, but the tax has just run out at the end of Dec.
Its on my classic policy so I can re-tax it at cost if somebody wants to drive it home.
It needed some welding to the front floor, which was done for the MOT and the rest of the underside is very solid.
The other MOT work included new fuel and brake lines and a set of number plates... so not too much.
The paint, white, is original but has been heavily, and badly, tuched up with some brushing cellulose. The wings have been replaced and are very good.
There are a few bubbles and patches of surface rust, but it remains a solid tidy van.
Its best discribed as tatty inside but does have a very impressive looking stereo!
Its always hard to judge what other peoples expectations will be, but having had many 4's, I think this is a good place to start.
Run around in it and tidy it up as you go on ...
£500 firm...
and in the next few days before it goes on ebay and who knows what might happen...

Stuart call me Leicester 0116 2674160 or 07973 358877.

Sounds a fair price ! and i can supply a matching replacement set of seats including the rear set that would bolt in nicely all for £30.Other interior parts i can also supply.

Back