Clementine's Garage
Clementine the Cat

Image of flower
Yellow R4

Réparateur d'automobiles

Changing colours

Niels Svane

Renault 4TL '83, 1B1 845cc engine, Ducellier diz
To break the dull, grey-brown colours and damp darkness outside here in Denmark, I have now ordered a load of 318 andalou orange for Fidél.
So if you se an orangy thing with a renault daim beige interior and rear hatch (won't paint it with all the stickers from my trips), and maybe a tricolore/danish flag (Dannebrog) on the roof, it will most likely be mine
Beneath it will be covered in epoxy-basepaint in Wehrmacht grey, and black stonechip paint in selected spots. Then it will at last get the inner aluminium wings fitted, and get a tune up
Merry Christmas from Denmark!IMG_20211018_154352650_HDR.jpg

Hi there Niels,
-why not go for Wehrmacht grau all over and mount a turret and a Stalin organ you could operate
from the rear seats? -could come in handy in those anti-pollution zones popping up.
Naw. -I guess that was Santa's evil cousing making me write this under gun-treath... -or -or Was it ??

Merry Christmas & Happy New Year to you too. -Reid

To break the dull, grey-brown colours and damp darkness outside here in Denmark, I have now ordered a load of 318 andalou orange for Fidél.
So if you se an orangy thing with a renault daim beige interior and rear hatch (won't paint it with all the stickers from my trips), and maybe a tricolore/danish flag (Dannebrog) on the roof, it will most likely be mine
Beneath it will be covered in epoxy-basepaint in Wehrmacht grey, and black stonechip paint in selected spots. Then it will at last get the inner aluminium wings fitted, and get a tune up
Merry Christmas from Denmark!View attachment 29492
My 1986 GTL is 318 Orange. Nice.

Back