Clementine's Garage
Clementine the Cat

Image of flower
Yellow R4

Réparateur d'automobiles

Classic Car Photo shoot??

renault4mad

Enthusiast
What happened a the classic car photo shoot on friday???

Heres a little taster for you...

r4s.jpg

DSCN0286.jpg

Great day though, really enjoyed it!

Fabulous day! Thank you Lobster! Not sure when the article will appear but forum members should pre-order CLASSIC CAR AND SPORTSCAR when we know - They will fly off the shelves!

Thanks too Andrew and your photo team. Sooooooo professional.

For those not there, can you make out the background? Clue - very franglais!

Bonsoir :)

FAB photos guys! -only one missing would be the F4.
by the by; Anyone have the pochoir for painting/detailing the wheels on that F6?
theres a guy on LBC selling them but he neither answers phones or emails
and I wont push my money down his throath either..... -R.

Yes great pictures guys, can't wait to see the article. Very apt setting too, hope you all got a sample to take home, hic.:cool:

NIce one Stuart!

Looked a good day....

Have you seen the R4 Monte carlo classics and retromobile show on the RENAULT TV this week..great footage on both
channel 883 incase you dont know

Yes. As is the light blue 4L next to it.

Hi David, looks like you had a good day. What's the story behind the multi-coloured car on the right? Is it an army one? as it looks like camouflage. Your F6 looks great. Regards Brian.

My God?????
Andrew said that Marigold (Cornish4) was too in your face with all the flowers on it for the photoshoot..????

Guess its who you know hey Brian...lol

Mm, I like that paint job, and of course a Sinpar 4x4 is quite rare isn't it especially over here. Renault4mad, you are just stirring it, behave! :)

Im not stirring it Cornish4, just stating that a Bright :cool: yellow GTL would have looked good amongst those fine examples also. even if it has silly flowers on it...:D

p.s..ive sent you an email

Is that the ex Stanbury GTL i spy with black side fenders?

Back