Clementine's Garage
Clementine the Cat

Image of flower
Yellow R4

Réparateur d'automobiles

Complete GTL 1986 breaking

Davemassey1983

Enthusiast
Hi guys, a lot of you will know the issue I’m having with storage so I’ve decided to break Claude for parts, he is all there minus the front wing (for obvious reasons!)
If anyone would like anything please get in touch!
Dave

Hi Dave, I would be interested in the gearstick ( cabin end) and the headlights if either are in good condition.

Cheers Simon

Hi simon, the headlights are a bit past it I’m afraid. I will take a photo of the gearknob in the next half hour for you

Hi I need a rear number plate light holder and do you have chrome or plastic side mirrors? after a chrome one

Hi guys, a lot of you will know the issue I’m having with storage so I’ve decided to break Claude for parts, he is all there minus the front wing (for obvious reasons!)
Dave

Hi Dave,

Do you have the steering column stalk switches? The ones for both indicators/lights/horn and wipers/washers, and if so, are they working reliably and in good condition?

Cheers, Mark Bradbury

Dave
Morning Dave, Do you have the dashboard Heated Rear Window Switch and The Fog Light Switch? Mark

Dave
Hi Dave, do you have a pair of head restraints, by any chance? Thanks, Mark Bradbury

Morning Dave, Do you have the dashboard Heated Rear Window Switch and The Fog Light Switch? Mark

Dave
Do you have the gear shit handle and can you post to France. Thanks chris

Hello! I realise this is an old post now, but I don't suppose you have the round interior light available...??

Hi,
I have just acquired a R4 which could do with a revamp of the seating.
I realise the age of your posting but I felt it was worth a try.

Back