Clementine the Cat

Image of flower
Yellow R4

Réparateur d'automobiles

Condenser 25 picoFarad

reidalpine

Enthusiast
Hi gang ;
-I'm in need of a condenser( Ducellier "type" // 25 PicoFarads) -If someone has a drawer full I'll happilyy take two if possible so far only found ChingChong-products so am posting on here... All the best from a chilly Norwayland//-Reid.

Hi gang ;
-I'm in need of a condenser( Ducellier "type" // 25 PicoFarads) -If someone has a drawer full I'll happilyy take two if possible so far only found ChingChong-products so am posting on here... All the best from a chilly Norwayland//-Reid.
A Ducellier condenser of 25 pF (pico Farad) where is that used for as I may ask?
Normally an ignition condenser is a 25 μF (microFarad) average but that's not what you're looking for.
And yes, sadly there's way to much ChingChongPong products of zero quality in the world but sadly that will never change as long as greed and war rule the world.

Last edited:
The correct capacitor is 27 micro-Farads, so a 25 micro-Farad would probably be OK. If you've a multi-meter it would be a good idea to test the capacitor before fitting it. You need a multi-meter with as resistance reading measure on it to test the capacitor.

@reidalpine is asking for a 25 picoFarad (pF) condenser which is 0,000025 microFarad (μF) a factor of 1 million less, so I was wondering for which use?
Not only the conderser value but also voltage value is important.

@reidalpine is asking for a 25 picoFarad (pF) condenser which is 0,000025 microFarad (μF) a factor of 1 million less, so I was wondering for which use?
Not only the conderser value but also voltage value is important.
Sorry, I muddled my micros and picos! Oops!

Hi again-and Thanx for all replies.. Condenser is for my 1,4L R5 Alpine(Gordini) atmo motor Type 840-7-25 -Reid

Back