Clementine's Garage
Clementine the Cat

Image of flower
Yellow R4

Réparateur d'automobiles

Control Technique

In 18 months WOW very well done and a GTL back on the streets again :clapping::clapping:
Question: Is the left hand mirror not a mandatory item to pass Control Technique/MOT?
"Une voiture doit être équipée d’un rétroviseur intérieur et extérieur gauche. Une autre rétroviseur extérieur à droite est aussi obligatoire si le rétroviseur intérieur ne peut être utilisé".
Bon voyage, Joop

In 18 months WOW very well done and a GTL back on the streets again :clapping::clapping:
Question: Is the left hand mirror not a mandatory item to pass Control Technique/MOT?
"Une voiture doit être équipée d’un rétroviseur intérieur et extérieur gauche. Une autre rétroviseur extérieur à droite est aussi obligatoire si le rétroviseur intérieur ne peut être utilisé".
Bon voyage, Joop
Yes, it now has two chrome door mirrors, the picture was prior to the test. Just waiting for arrival of the retro chrome driving lamps to complete the front end look. Oui, les deux mirroirs sont nessesaire pour le C T.
J'attendais l'arrivée des deux feux de direction rétro chromés pour compléter l'avant de la voiture.

Yes, it now has two chrome door mirrors, the picture was prior to the test. Just waiting for arrival of the retro chrome driving lamps to complete the front end look. Oui, les deux mirroirs sont nessesaire pour le C T.
J'attendais l'arrivée des deux feux de direction rétro chromés pour compléter l'avant de la voiture.

How odd, I live quite near you and have a blue R4 as well. I wonder why we have not seen each other!

Got any good garages to recommend etc?

N

Where are you living then?. We will be at Charroux 86250, April 5th at about 6pm for the classic car meet.

Near Beaulieu

Yes we go back to UK on the 7th but perhaps might get over to that, do you have more details?

N

Near Beaulieu

Yes we go back to UK on the 7th but perhaps might get over to that, do you have more details?

N
As Manuel would say 'I know nothing' It popped up on Facebook the other day and we thought we'd go and have a look. If nothing else, we'll have a beverage in The Green Man at Charroux. We'll be going over in the Quatrelle.
This is what was on FB from Matt Langbatt

'Hi there folks people have been asking and we have decided on dates for the Charroux 86250 classic car and bikes night they will be the first Thursday of the month throughout the summer months starting in April on Thursday the 5th six o’clock onwards in front of the abbey tower see you all there thanks Matt'.

Congrats! Mine just went for it's MoT (bi-annually here in DK) and passed with no remarks (other than "Nice patina, keep that please"). I could get it registered as a veteran with 8 year intervals between MoT's but my R4 drives all year round and more than 6000 km! :D

Back