Clementine's Garage
Clementine the Cat

Image of flower
Yellow R4

Réparateur d'automobiles

DeCarbon shocks and more................

entwistlecymru

Enthusiast
I took over a Motor Factors at the start of October, and since then have been gathering contacts and suppliers for old Renault and Opel/Vauxhall bits.

Since I'm after new shocks for my mother's new R5 Gordini Turbo I thought I'd order some of the OE fitment ones. They're badged DeCarbon but are now made by Delphi, one of the biggest makers of OE fitment parts in the world.

Seeing as they're so big they seem to be really hard to get hold of but I think I may have got a contact that can get me an account with them sooooo.................If anyone wants OE fitment shocks for their R4/5/6 but can wait a little bit (until the account is set up) I can supply them at a very competitive price. The same goes for servicing and engine rebuild items. I deal with all the major manufacturers including:

Borg+Beck, LuK, Ferodo, Mintex, Brembo, Apec, Bendix, Gates, Mann+Hummel, Fram, Mahle, Bosal, Walker, Champion, NGK, Intermotor, Hella, Magneti Marelli, Bosch, XL, Payen, Valeo, Febi Bilstein KYB, Boge, HKS, TRW, Hadrian, Britax, Securon, Lucas, Comma, Wynns, Tetrosyl, Haynes publishing as well as Draper, Sealey and Clarke tools.

If anyone has any questions, PM me, email entwistlecymru at hotmail.com or call 01269 591128 - 8:30 to 5:30

Back