Clementine's Garage
Clementine the Cat

Image of flower
Yellow R4

Réparateur d'automobiles

Delicious 1985 R4 GTL seeks new owner

robertposner

Enthusiast
Delicious 1985 R4 GTL seeks new owner - SOLD...

84k miles and in excellent mechanical paint and bodywork condition. New MOT. Please email me for maintenance log (Excel file) and photos. This car has been well-maintained regardless of cost and is garaged. Much admired on the streets. I do not use it much any more since acquiring a Land Rover Defender for work. I really don't want to sell it but cannot justify keeping it. Price: offers over £1000. I and the car live in Huddersfield, so please feel free to telephone me on 0777 5828466 or, preferably, email me at robertposner at btinternet.com.

SOLD
Thanks to everyone for their emails - I am afraid that she has now gone off to a better life in Cheshire....

• IMG_2050.jpg
    IMG_2050.jpg
    66.4 KB · Views: 2,169
  • IMG_2053.jpg
    IMG_2053.jpg
    69.5 KB · Views: 1,914
  • IMG_2057.jpg
    IMG_2057.jpg
    69.9 KB · Views: 3,353
Last edited:
Sad to see that you are getting rid of a 4, but a Defender is a very good choice! (But not as good as a 101:))

Fighting talk there, Robert! A Land Rover 101 is a special military vehicle designed in the late 60s with the objective of towing powered trailers. This vehicle was designed pre-fuel crisis, when the idea of "it burns a lot of gas, so give it a large fuel tank" still rang true. www.101club.org for more details.

Fighting talk there, Robert! A Land Rover 101 is a special military vehicle designed in the late 60s with the objective of towing powered trailers. This vehicle was designed pre-fuel crisis, when the idea of "it burns a lot of gas, so give it a large fuel tank" still rang true. www.101club.org for more details.

:mrgreen::mrgreen::mrgreen:

Back