Clementine's Garage
Clementine the Cat

Image of flower
Yellow R4

Réparateur d'automobiles

Desperately seeking a little oh la la !!!!

elimasu

Hello i am looking for a Renault 4 .... i have been looking round the forum. i am currently restoring my morris traveller but would like some thing a bit more modern. i dont mind a Renault needing a bit of work but equally am more than happy for something that doesnt.... i am quite willing to travel a reasonable distance in the uk. many thanks for reading.... suzanne

Renault 4 which may suit

Hello i am looking for a Renault 4 .... i have been looking round the forum. i am currently restoring my morris traveller but would like some thing a bit more modern. i dont mind a Renault needing a bit of work but equally am more than happy for something that doesnt.... i am quite willing to travel a reasonable distance in the uk. many thanks for reading.... suzanne

If you haven't already found your 4 we have one for sale. The car has a nice history and basically looks pretty sound so I don't want just to break it for spares. I think the R4 is a lovely vehicle and it would be nice to be able to drive it. However, too many projects, too little time...

Some background: chassis no 5027032, vehicle no 1205618. The logbook says declared manufactured 1972, then (after some years in Cyprus) it was registered in the UK December 1975. The taxation class is historic vehicle, therefore tax-free?

Because it's been stored outside the brakes seized on so we had to remove the brake shoes to move it. Also I'm not sure the engine still turns over, but the bodywork seems remarkable. It would be a lovely project for someone and perfectly feasible to get it running in time for the 50 year celebrations in France I'd have thought?

We are looking for a reasonable offer for it; all proceeds will go to the British heart Foundation (it's a long story!).

I can email you pics. Best, Elizabeth

'72 R4 looking for good home

If you haven't already found your 4 we have one for sale. The car has a nice history and basically looks pretty sound so I don't want just to break it for spares. I think the R4 is a lovely vehicle and it would be nice to be able to drive it. However, too many projects, too little time...

Some background: chassis no 5027032, vehicle no 1205618. The logbook says declared manufactured 1972, then (after some years in Cyprus) it was registered in the UK December 1975. The taxation class is historic vehicle, therefore tax-free?

Because it's been stored outside the brakes seized on so we had to remove the brake shoes to move it. Also I'm not sure the engine still turns over, but the bodywork seems remarkable. It would be a lovely project for someone and perfectly feasible to get it running in time for the 50 year celebrations in France I'd have thought?

We are looking for a reasonable offer for it; all proceeds will go to the British heart Foundation (it's a long story!).

I can email you pics. Best, Elizabeth

No response from suzanne so I guess she's found her Oooh La La and I can open this up to the wider R4 world. Any one else out there interested? Forgot to say it's RHD. I can email pics. As I said, proceeds to the BHF so a win/win all round. Best, Elizabeth

Back