Clementine's Garage
Clementine the Cat

Image of flower
Yellow R4

Réparateur d'automobiles

Distributor cap

french connection

Enthusiast
I hope I have followed the instructions and the photos load !I would appreciate some help please with identifying if the pictures of the distributor cap are OK for our 1990 R4 TL. Our car lives in France and we are back in Birmingham so unable to pop out and have a look for myself. I bought these with a job lot of other new stuff and it looks like there are also caps for a R5 , Mercedes,Audi,Nissan,Reliant scimitar,Peugeot,Renault fuego,Avia,Seat,Zastava. If anyone is interested in these other makes, please let me know.The picture of the R4 is our car and she is named MOLLY !

• 011[1].jpg
    011[1].jpg
    47.2 KB · Views: 78
  • PIC_0006.jpg
    PIC_0006.jpg
    40.4 KB · Views: 77
It all depends what make distributor you have on the car, Renault used several manufacturers and of course they are not interchangeable, not very helpful sorry but you will have to take all the bits back with you and see what fits
Allan

Many thanks for the reply. How stupid of me not to say that our car is fitted with a Ducellier distributor and cap ! The colour is certainly correct but as to the shape of the base !!!! Thanks for any help.

that looks like a femsa make to me

Back