Clementine's Garage
Clementine the Cat

Image of flower
Yellow R4

Réparateur d'automobiles

Door rubber profile refabrication

They made a sample of the profile but it was slightly different regarding shape and thickness, so I thought it would be pointless to make more of this and insructed them where and how should it be corrected. They told me they had to work with another type of rubber that they didn't have in stock, and would arrive by the end of December. So as soon as the holidays are over, I'm gonig to visit the company again to check if they made some progress.

Angel,

I would like to buy enough to go around all 4 doors and the trunk, if the trunk uses the same shape. I have a R4 GTL, with gaps so big, I can see outside my passenger door while driving.

Sorry Angel, I belatedly saw your post that the trunk seals are different. Please let me know if rubber goodness is available.

Hi Angel, was wondering if you had any luck with door rubbers yet? Mine need changing but i am happy to wait for good quality ones.

Cheers Simon.

The answer from the rubber company is "we are still trying to produce the correct profile shape". I think they simply can't come to an acceptable result, so I 'm searching for another company at the time. It's not easy - there are very few of them here.

Back