Clementine's Garage
Clementine the Cat

Image of flower
Yellow R4

Réparateur d'automobiles

DOOR WANTED

i have a door, but im buggered if I can remember what side it is

Alex
I hope you've managed to find a door for your car.
I don't know if you have friends on Kos (a long way from you, I know), but if so, this might be worth investigating. In April, I spotted this R4 parked among the solar panels near Mastichari. No idea if it was on or off the road, or whether it's still there. Apologies for the terrible photo!DSC01358 (2).JPG

Alex
I hope you've managed to find a door for your car.
I don't know if you have friends on Kos (a long way from you, I know), but if so, this might be worth investigating. In April, I spotted this R4 parked among the solar panels near Mastichari. No idea if it was on or off the road, or whether it's still there. Apologies for the terrible photo!View attachment 24791
Thank so much! The fact is that I have no found anything yet. I have a close friend in Kos, I message him tranfering your foto, and lets wait...

Birthday weekend over.....here are some pics. I'll be parting out the white one first.IMG_20191028_104118.jpgIMG_20191028_104038.jpgIMG_20191028_104127.jpgIMG_20191028_104147.jpg

Hi!
I think this of the white one, is in perfect condition and is o.k. for what I'm looking for.
PLease, could you inform me about the final cost (including shipment for Marathon*Attica?
Have a nice week my friend!

Back