Clementine the Cat

Image of flower
Yellow R4

Réparateur d'automobiles

F4

Greeney in France

Bloody nice bloke actualy
Yippeeee:p F4 passed CT today after all my hard work its last was 2001
I did nt realise though it was supposed to have had a rear anti roll bar but is missing:eek: The CT engineer pointed it out as the clamps are still there with stubb ends in them that look like they have been cut with a grinder, I wonder why?
The only other thing pointed out was one of the headlamps was blurred which I actually think was overspray on the inside of the lens:roll:
He loved the "Bibendum" on the roof:cool:
Emmisions will have to be checked in a year as it is a "vehicle utilitaire" but the rest is 2yrs, got my new plates too
7440 VC 87 my sons was 6888 VC 87
Just thought I would share it
2 down 6 to go :D

We haven't seen any photos of the F4 avec bibendum yet. Go on, post some pics.

Well done on number 2. You are going for more? Any cool ones? And didn't you buy that Renault 3 that you haven't shown us photos of yet? Or was that someone else?

So many questions. Don't forget the catalogue :D

This is the F4 although now it has proper grey bumpers and the body has been polished, sorry i thought you had seen it already
27d32870.jpg

Yes I have an R3 too but at the moment the body is strung up in the barn roof out of the way and I am working on the chassis. It was a mess body wise but chassis OK I lost early photos of it as dropped my camera in the dogs water bowl but I will try and get others soon
I have a F6 and an estafette
2a480e00.jpg

Thats just the Renaults we wont mention Citroens or the peugeot 403 pick up I bought yesterday and havent mentioned to the wife yet:roll:

Back