Clementine's Garage
Clementine the Cat

Image of flower
Yellow R4

Réparateur d'automobiles

FARB Bushes for an F6

SteveC

MrToureteMasterSignwriter
Equidistant between Beaconsfield and Marlow (....High Wycombe )
I've just got off the phone from my Renault dealer in disbelieif.. Apparently the front roll bar bushes (For R4F6 anyway) are not availible seperatly, and can only be purchaced with the roll bar as a complete assy.

For £95 + vat.

He even faxed me the page from their online parts catelogue to prove it!

Does anyone know of anywhere that would sell roll bar bushes seperately? My outer bushes that connect to the end of the lower front damper bolt are a bit tired to say the least, and while its all in bits, getting cleaned up and painted I want to get all the nasty bits changed for shiny bits...

Any advice gratefully recieved

Steve

Hi Steve , If you look at thread lower down the page on this same forum section by 'Myrtle' titled 'Anti Roll Bar Rubber Bushes' you'll get a lot of info to get the bits to refurbish your existing bar. Van bar is probably the 12mm size? - check this?:)

Der Franzose have them at 3.80 euros each, or as part of a front end rubber kit for 15 euros.

How embarassing, all the information i needed was just down the page all along.... Oh dear

Thank you Brian and Malcolm

I got the full front end rubber kit in the end... very impressed with Der Franzose I must say!

Back