Réparateur d'automobiles

For Sale French reg Renault 4TL

Martin Hall

Enthusiast
For sale French reg LHD Renault 4 TL Model R1126 4CV first reg 29/7/1988
Has control technique (MOT) till 06/07/2008
I have all the french paperwork for it
Colour is white
I would be willing to meet at St Malo ferryport or Dinard airport Cheap flight from Stansted 0.01pounds plus taxes
Car is in good overall condition no visible rust underneath There was some rust on the tops of the rear wheel archs this was repaired 2 years ago and has not come through the paint yet The two back wheel archs are slightly different shade of white due to being sprayed with aerosoles
A nice car but I have way too many now a good chance to buy a genuinue french LHD R4
May go on English Ebay but thought I would try here first
Car is located south of Dinan area 22 Cotes d armour Brittany
and the price is 750 pounds or equilvent in euros Pounds prefered

• Ren4tl.jpg
    Ren4tl.jpg
    64.1 KB · Views: 4,007
Hi, I would be interested in your renault 4 if you can get it to calais. I live in Ashford Kent. I understand if its not possible! too much work! Let me know what you think. I gather I have to change headlights, speedo but within 6 months.

Hi, I would be interested in your renault 4 if you can get it to calais. I live in Ashford Kent. I understand if its not possible! too much work! Let me know what you think. I gather I have to change headlights, speedo but within 6 months. I would be grateful for any tips as I have not imported a car before.

Many Thanks

Don't worry about changing the speedo. It only has to be in MPH on new cars that are imported. You don't have to do it for 2nd hand cars and you soon get used to the equivalent readings in KPH. Or you can stick a few dots on the dial.

Hi
I could deliver to Calais
But it would have to be on a trailer as I could not get back also I would have to hire a tow vehicle as I would not trust my old Mondeo to go that far and back you would be taking 700-800 euros for delivery
Why not pick it up at Portsmouth ?
MH

Hi, Collecting from Portsmouth could be good. Have you any ideas about how it could be done?

There are 3 ways this could be done
First
You come to Portsmouth then come over as a foot passenger Or quicker fly over to Dinard from Stansted I meet you at port or Airport Then you take the car back

Second
I bring the car over for you and meet you in Poretsmouth Of course all fares plus cost for car have to be paid in advance
as I would not want to get there only to find you didnt like the colour of the ashtray !!!!!!!

Third
Send it over unaccopmanied by Condor ferrys cheapest method But they dont take care of vehicles

any questions dont hesitate to ask

Dear Martin,
Have you sold your renault 4 yet.If not do you have a phone number in France I can call you on?

i live in britanny and im interested in a renault 4. is the white one still 4 sale do you have any others coming up?any chance of a viewing im not working friday.....home tel is 0296214635 mike

Back