Clementine's Garage
Clementine the Cat

Image of flower
Yellow R4

Réparateur d'automobiles

For Sale - Renault 4 gtl 1986 red

jess

30,000 miles from new. I am the second owner bought from Scotland 4 years ago. I have used the car but it is still in its original and very good condition. I do not want to part with her but emmigration forces sale. contact Jess on 07931 534482 or email on dogknobler@aol.com

• DSC_0066.jpg
    DSC_0066.jpg
    79.1 KB · Views: 902
  • DSC_0065.jpg
    DSC_0065.jpg
    75.7 KB · Views: 850
  • DSC_0064.jpg
    DSC_0064.jpg
    81 KB · Views: 886
I phoned Russ about the car. Couple of grand or offers seems to be the range. That would seem a fair price if the chassis is good. Probably worth a look to check.

The interesting thing is the paint isn't Salmon Pink. Sussests the little old lady that owned it prevoiusly kept it in a garage.

Or it's been resprayed (the bonnet doesn't look original, unless the number plate has been fixed over the vents)? Still looks lovely though, and as Clementine says, very unusual to see a red one that isn't salmon pink! I rattled the piggy bank earlier, but there's definitely not a couple of grand in it. Pity...

It's very common to fit the number plate in this position - unless the car was supplied with the correct number plate holder that is secured between the two bumper overriders. Maybe this was an 'optional extra'!!

It's very common to fit the number plate in this position - unless the car was supplied with the correct number plate holder that is secured between the two bumper overriders. Maybe this was an 'optional extra'!!

Charging extra for a miserable bit of plastic which would have cost 20p to make - how mean is that??? Mind you, it wouldn't surprise me - my brother recently bought a Perodua Kelissa (nasty little obsolete Daihatsu) and the options list included 'rear clear wind deflectors' which are nothing more than little chunks of plastic left over from an Airfix model of Concorde... I like the name though - sounds like something to stop your passengers farting!

Back