Clementine the Cat

Image of flower
Yellow R4

Réparateur d'automobiles

FOR sale

cock_a_doodle_dude

Enthusiast
100% solid r4 for sale

my white renault 4.....very good condition, taxed and motd.....drives and runs beautifully.....first time starter 100% reliable...new exhaust..undersealed.....open to offers of a sensible nature telephone 07896 464 517 bryan. car is in peterborough veery close to A1.

serious enquiries only!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

looking for a van (ford vauxhall etc etc) if anyone wants to do a deal of some kind!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Last edited:
Renault 4

Hi
Very interested in your car, before I drive 200 mile what are bad points on your car, when does mot and tax run out

Regards David

Hi
Very interested in your car, before I drive 200 mile what are bad points on your car, when does mot and tax run out

Regards David

tax for 3 months..mnot for 5 months will sail through another.....

bad points....................its a renault 4!!!!!!!:wink:

I cannot believe that a 4 is just sat there. I don't live in the UK, so I can't look at it, but I would have thought that an ad like this would have had a bit more interest...

r4 for sale

as of 7th february car is still for sale............if you have rung me regarding vehicle in last week week and half please call again as i was out of the country without my phone.............looked underneath and its 100% solid never had any welding that i can see all looks original..well undersealed as well...all A panels etc solid......drives starts 100% as i stated in original post..........tele 07896 464 517 if interested...........very rare in this condition!!!!!!!!!!

Back