Clementine's Garage
Clementine the Cat

Image of flower
Yellow R4

Réparateur d'automobiles

Front aluminium grill wanted

katric

Enthusiast
I am looking for a front alluminium grill for a Renault 4 which was produced between 1967 and 1974. My old one has a lot of bruises so i would like to find a better one. :roll:

Thanks! i have found the grill. There is not a picture of a grill but i hope that is the one.I ve been looking for it at least for five years.

:D

You guys seem to be drifting into Croatian. Could you stick to English so we can all join in. :D

Clementine said:
You guys seem to be drifting into Croatian. Could you stick to English so we can all join in. :D

Ok :) He recognized me from another forum, my car that is. I was telling him about my car, I just got it back from a paint job, it looks great! It took like 15 days to get it done, cost me a lot (for our standard that is) but it's worth every euro :) If the weather allows me I'll take some pictures tomorow and I'll tell you all about it.

Thanks. Sorry to be so quiet when you joined the forum - I've been ill for the last 3 weeks (lots of work to catch up on now).

I'll look forward to your photos. I'm planning to buy a new R4 myself. All I need to do is drive down and collect it which will happen really soon. Here is a pic (nice aluminium grille):

pa090015f_192.jpg

Last edited:
Sorry about the Croatian Clementine ! I hope John Doe will send his photos soon. It`s really a beautiful car !

Hi,
I have an aluminium grill, s/h but in vgc complete with the badge.
£40 plus p&p if you are interested.
Thanks.

I am looking for a front alluminium grill for a Renault 4 which was produced between 1967 and 1974. My old one has a lot of bruises so i would like to find a better one. :roll:
I may have a spare, I'll hook them out and see what I have!
I'm also looking for the diamond badge for one of these grills.

Back