Clementine's Garage
Clementine the Cat

Image of flower
Yellow R4

Réparateur d'automobiles

Great Northern Run - 2008

Le Champ

Less Pain More Gain!
A good idea of Paul's - a meeting further north would be a great idea. It all depends on what you consider north, it's a relative term. Are there any other owners in the north east?

There are quite a number of Renault 4 owners north of the Watford Gap. Bluebell was planning to organise a Yorkshire Run last year, but she moved to France before anything happened.

If anyone in the North fancies a run I'd be happy to help organise. Critical mass would probably be about 5. I'd not miss it so that's 1, and it would be great to meet Brian so that's hopefully 2. Roodini? You up for something? Anyone else?

I've put a little note on the home page to engourage people.

I'm in Malcolm. Even consider camping somewhere I've got a tent and firelighters but no banjo.

Hello all

I missed the Kent run due to working away, but would be interested in another run. I am in the south, but the distance makes this even more appealing!

Chris

..I am also in Malcolm.

..needless to say if a date is convenient and its not a million miles north of Paradise Farm..

Last edited by a moderator:
If it were in the North on England /Midlands I'm sure Dave and I could be persuaded to come down from Scotland, so there's another two..........it would be close to a pub wouldn't it???.
Alan.

No can do, after a spot of brain surgery, DVLA says I have to have a re-assessment before I can drive again, the fun you can have in life!!!
Rudi.

nothern run

Hi all, i would be also interested but have not finished the work on my R4 yet, so it would have to be in my R5, i live in the smallest county ( Rutland ) keep us informed. Rob:roll:

Back