Clementine the Cat

Image of flower
Yellow R4

Réparateur d'automobiles

GTL Parts Needed

Cleon-Fonte

Enthusiast
Hello all

I'm currently looking for the following parts for my 1984 GTL and was wondering if anybody here had any going spare.

• Grey bumpers - front and rear
  • Replacement bonnet - I'm not bothered too much about condition so long as there are no holes
  • Blue/red tartan front seats
  • Interior mirror
  • Windscreen washer bottle cap
  • Plastic coolant bleed screw
I may need more bits and pieces as I go along so I'll add them to this thread as and when I need them.

Hello all

I'm currently looking for the following parts for my 1984 GTL and was wondering if anybody here had any going spare.

• Grey bumpers - front and rear
  • Replacement bonnet - I'm not bothered too much about condition so long as there are no holes
  • Blue/red tartan front seats
  • Interior mirror
  • Windscreen washer bottle cap
  • Plastic coolant bleed screw
I may need more bits and pieces as I go along so I'll add them to this thread as and when I need them.
Hi

I am about to change my grey bumpers for chrome ones. Are you still looking?

Hi

I am about to change my grey bumpers for chrome ones. Are you still looking?
Good for you! It’s a fallacy that the repro ones are poor quality. In reality they are better than the originals
I sealed mine with a clear lacquer on the back face

Hello all, apologies for not replying to messages on this thread, 2020's proved to be a busy year so far. I have found most of the parts needed in the original post, but I'm currently in need of a radiator fan housing (part no. 7700754349), one of the tailgate stops (part no. 0830024400) and a reverse light lens. Does anyone have these lying around at all?

Hello Cleon-Fonte
My 1982 gtl has a caramel coloured rear bench and front seat whilst the drivers seat is a blue and red tartan affair from a later model.
I would like to replace the tartan seat with a caramel one of the same vintage as mine. Is there a possible swap here? Image of caramel seat attached.4BB50AD7-6182-48DF-B022-5D8AA6A48C2C.jpeg

Back