Image of flower
Yellow R4

Réparateur d'automobiles

GTL Side window

the big 7

Enthusiast
Hi,
Still on the hunt for more bits!

Does anyone have in good condition (or new) front passenger door windows including the rubber?
Front windscreen?
And the chrome surrond for the windscreen?

Thanks,
steve

Hi,
Still on the hunt for more bits!

Does anyone have in good condition (or new) front passenger door windows including the rubber?
Front windscreen?
And the chrome surrond for the windscreen?

Thanks,
steve
Hi Steve

The chrome round the windscreen is best bought new- it’s actually plastic and ideally inserted with a special tool. Look at my thread and you can see me fitting mine and struggling without said tool.
I do have a number of GTL bits for sale and yes lots and lots of glass.
I do have a windcreen but want to hold onto that - it has a chip anyway. I also have a van windscreen which is taller.
You are best to get rubbers new

Hi Steve

The chrome round the windscreen is best bought new- it’s actually plastic and ideally inserted with a special tool. Look at my thread and you can see me fitting mine and struggling without said tool.
I do have a number of GTL bits for sale and yes lots and lots of glass.
I do have a windcreen but want to hold onto that - it has a chip anyway. I also have a van windscreen which is taller.
You are best to get rubbers new

Hi Jonathan,
Would you have a complete n/s front window assembly? (both glass parts and the rubber surround)?
I'm also looking for a heater matrix, if you have one?
Thanks,
Steve

Hi Jonathan,
Would you have a complete n/s front window assembly? (both glass parts and the rubber surround)?
I'm also looking for a heater matrix, if you have one?
Thanks,
Steve
Think I've both of these.

Back