Clementine's Garage
Clementine the Cat

Image of flower
Yellow R4

Réparateur d'automobiles

Handy list of Renault 4s and parts on eBay

malcolm

& Clementine the Cat
Clementine the cat has added live eBay listings to this site so you can find Renault 4 stuff without having to sort through all the junk:

Cars for sale
Parts and spares
Handbooks and manuals
Brochures
Models

It's kind of in BETA at this stage so will change around a bit, but I thought it would be handy for forum members to play with. Any suggestions for improvements would be gratefully received.

:clementi:

distributor or points availability.

Hi, my much loved renault 4 73 :( is currently off the road because i cant source a simple set of points or the whole distributor would be better. Anyone know where i could try? Ive looked on ebay and am stummped!
Andy.

Hi.
if you look on ebay a really decent seller [Me] are selling a fair few R4 bits at the moment including a 850cc distributor .I also have found in my long overdue clearout a early R4 750cc distributor cap .These are seriously small dinky items and if it is of any use to someone please say and i will send it on .Also if i can help anyone else with spares just say .It looks like a terminally ill GTL will be weaving its way to me next week .The car runs a treat but was cruxified on the MOT and sounds a ideal breaker candidate.If my memory serves me well it has a set of the rear headrest .

Good idea - I'll make another thread and include a few websites with R4s for sale too.

Back