Clementine's Garage
Clementine the Cat

Image of flower
Yellow R4

Réparateur d'automobiles

Happy Birthday R4 Forum

malcolm

& Clementine the Cat
The Renault 4 forum was launched 1 year ago from today! In internet terms that's a long time (but don't worry - there are no plans to start the new roof fund quite yet).

I'm really pleased with the way it's turned out. It's turned into a really useful place. I've learned a lot and met up with some new people (in real life as well as on the forum). There are none of the one liners that you see on other forums, people have been putting in some real effort to help other members out, and we've had a lot of fun discussions.

A big thanks to everyone who has taken part so far. You've turned this scattering of internet electrons into a real community.

......and thanks to you Malcolm for setting up the forum in the first place. I'm sure that we all are grateful and have acheived some benefit from it. Email me a slice of the cake, but take the candle out first please :lol:

Steve

You deserve a big slice Steve for the work you've put in here. Sadly I am really bad at making cakes. I can do a set of really cool playing cards and a nice sticker if you can bring your R5 along to Santa Pod in a couple of weeks time.

Otherwise I could post a piece of celebratory pizza :D

Thanks Malcolm - 4 Sept is out I'm afraid as I will be in Colchester. Have a good day there but hold on the cold pizza - too many memories of eating it after the night before :(

Steve

Here's my useless one liner.

Congratulations on the forum birthday!

Back